Ardes High-Performance O-Ring Syringes
- Ships within 24 hours
Ardes O-Ring Syringes
Finally, an o-ring syringe with permanent markings, plus the smoothest operation of any syringe we've tried.
Ardes high-performance syringes have been used by breeders and veterinarians for over 50 years. Made in France under a controlled manufacturing process that includes quality checks at each step of production.
Simply a superior syringe!
- Durable: Includes a brass rod and a body composed of innovative materials that have high mechanical resistance. Resistant to cleaning products, high temperatures, and UV light.
- Easy to Clean: Ardes syringes can be taken apart completely for cleaning and maintenance.
- Easy to Read: Markings are permanently engraved on the barrel with black ink.
- Smooth and Effortless Operation: Includes a food-grade silicone o-ring (each syringe comes with a spare o-ring). The ergonomic handle provides more comfort and control.
- Sterilizable: Can be autoclaved or washed in hot water.
Can be lubricated with food-grade silicone for even longer life.
Available in 10 ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, and 50 ml sizes. 10 ml and 20 ml are also available with a dosing nut for precise dosing.
See our Baby Squirrel Care Guide.
Easy to disassemble and also the nipples attached easily.
These are amazing for when you're trying to push 30ml of fluids in subq, or when feeding raccoons, deer, otters, beavers, etc when they're nursing from a syringe and miracle nipple. Plus we have a couple of volunteers with carpal tunnel issues and the dosing nuts (the end piece of the plunger) makes it so much easier to push for those with dexterity issues. Yes, too large for a squirrel, bunny, opossum, or a lot of other small critters but great for the big ones!
Two Questions: Can we special order this syringe in smaller sizes? And the 30ml and 50ml don't specifically say if they come with the dosing nut. Do they come with those sizes?
Much to large for feeding baby squirrels. May be better for larger animals or cleaning out wounds.
Unique design. Made very well but too big for me to use with my flying squirrels.
Appears to be a silicone o-ring. Slides smoothly for a while but gets some tight spots the more it is used hence the 4-stars instead of 5. Easy to disassemble and clean. Best used on larger squirrels or a larger? Looks like it will last a while. I use a small bristle brush to clean and hot water. Overall a good buy for the money.
This is a nice product if your feeding a horse or calf! It comes out so quickly that you drown anything small.
Haven't tried yet, but looks like it's going to be great.
Much easier to clean but the Miracle Nipples don't fit as well and tend to pop off. I use these for neonate kittens. Too expensive to give to my fosters but I will keep these on hand for my own foster kittens